ANUCDE : Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) is an affiliated university that has more than 500 UG, PG and Professional colleges within its authority. The headquarters of the university Centre for Distance Education (CDE) is located on the main campus i.e. Between Vijayawada as well as Guntur on the Kolkata-Chennai highway.
The Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University offers seven undergraduate (BHM, B.Com, BA, BCA, BSc, BBM, LLB) & 7 Postgraduate (M.Com, MA, MSc, MCA, MBA, the MHRM) courses in its academic curriculum , as well as numerous PG Diploma as well as a certificate programs. Admission to these courses is offered on the basis certifications that accompany the application.
- Candidates who wish to apply to any of the bachelor’s degrees must be able to pass the 12th class 12th within any discipline (for B.Sc. it must be with the subjects of interest).
- The selection for all bachelor’s degrees will be made by examining the scores from the 12th class 12th or upon the basis of the entrance tests conducted at the institute.
- For M.Sc. and M.A. and M.A. graduation in the appropriate stream before submitting.
- The minimum qualification for M.Com is passing B.Comor BBM.
- To be eligible for an application in the LLB programme, the applicant must hold an LLB/BL degree.
- For MHRD applicants, the applicant must be a graduate of any area.
- The selection process for all Masters Courses will be based on a Merit basis.
- The minimum requirement is B.Li. Sc. is a certificate for passing class 12 the and the M.Li. Sc. exam is required. M.Li. Sc. the candidate must successful candidate for B. Li.Sc.
- The selection of both conditions will be based by merit.
- The candidates to apply for MBA and MCA must have completed an undergraduate degree with at least 50% marks aggregated with Mathematics being taught at the SSCor Intermediate/Degree level.
- The selection of all applicants for MBA or MCA will be made in accordance with the an entrance test that is conducted by the institution.
|Last Date to Apply for ANUCDE Admission 2021||Dec 15, 2021|
ANUCDE Guntur B.Sc., B.Com., B.A. & BBM Admission 2022
The University offers BA, B.Sc, B.Com and BBM degree at Bachelor’s level. The specializations offered under various programs are as under:
|Economics, History, Politics||Economics, Public Administration, Politics||Economics, Public Administration, Sociology||Economics, Public Administration, Sociology|
|Economics, Politics, Sociology||History, Politics, Sociology||Public Administration, Politics, History||English, History, Telugu|
|Botany, Zoology, Chemistry (B.Z.C.)||Maths, Physics, Chemistry(M.P.C.)||Maths, Statistics, Computer Science (M.S.Cs.)||Maths, Physics, Electronics|
|Maths, Physics, Computers||–||–||–|
The minimum eligibility for B.Sc. with all the subject combinations is a parr in 10+2 stream with the subjects relevant to the course applied for. For applying to all the other bachelor’s courses, the candidate should have passed class 12th with any stream. The selection under all the bachelor’s courses will be done either on the marks obtained in Class 12th or a pass in the entrance test.
Candidates seeking admission should have completed their Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University are subject to verification of originality by the concerned university. Admission to all the eligible candidates is provided provisionally upon successful verification of the Xerox copies of all the required documents along with the application form.
ANUCDE Guntur M.Sc., M.Com., MA Admission 2022
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Centre for Distance Education, Guntur offers M.Sc. with eleven specializations, M.Com. with two specializations, M.A. with nine specializations and LLM with four specializations all of which are of two-year duration. For M.Sc. and M.A. all the desirable applicants should have passed a bachelor’s degree with the relevant specialization. For M.Com. , the candidate must have passed B.Com./BBM before applying. For LLM, the candidate must have passed LL.B/B.L. For MHRM, the candidate can be a graduate in any discipline. The selection under all the courses will be done on merit basis only.
|M.Sc.||Food and Nutritional Science||A pass in B.Sc. with Home Science/ Applied Nutrition/ Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics / Food Science and Q.C./B.Z.C./Micro Biology, Biotech, Biochem/ BHSc (Rural/Home Science – special 4 yr course)|
|Botany||A pass in B.Sc. with Botany|
|Zoology||A pass in B.Sc. with Zoology|
|Physics||A pass in B.Sc. with Physics & Maths|
|Chemistry||A pass in B.Sc. with Chemistry|
|Microbiology||A pass in B.Sc. with Botany/ Microbiology|
|Mathematics||A pass in B.A/ B.Sc. with Maths|
|Statistics||B.A/ B.Sc. with Maths and Statistics|
|M.Com.||Accountancy||A pass in B.Com / BBM|
|M.A.||English||Bachelor’s in the relevant discipline|
|Economics (With Option Economics of Industry)|
|Economics (With Option Agricultural Economics and Rural Development)|
|Sociology||Any graduation degree|
|Human Resource Management|
|Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Hindi||Any degree with Hindi as second language/ with Hindi as special subject or Rastra Bhasha Praveena from Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras or Visharad Diploma of Hind of Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Sahitya Sammalan, Allahabad|
Note: If the candidate is not able to submit the original certificate for verification, the university does not issue the provisional certificate and the admission will stand canceled.
ANUCDE Guntur B Li Sc & M Li Sc Admission 2022
The University offers Bachelor’s and Masters in Library Information Science of duration one year each. The candidate who wants to apply for B. Li. Sc. should be a graduate in any discipline whereas for M. Li. Sc., the candidate should have passed B. Li. Sc. The selection under both will be done on merit basis.
|Bachelor of Library Information Science (B. Li. Sc.)||graduate in any discipline|
|Master of Library Information Science (M. Li. Sc.)||a pass in B.Li.Sc.|
ANUCDE Guntur MBA & MCA Admission 2022
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Centre for Distance Education (ANUCDE), Guntur solicits applicants in the fields of M.B.A. (dual and single specialization) and MCA for those who are eligible. The criteria for eligibility is a bachelor’s level degree with at least 50% marks and Mathematics that has been completed the SSCor Intermediate/Degree levels. The selection is an entrance test.
|Course||Duration||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|MBA(Dual specialization)||3 years old||Marketing||The applicant must have completed the an undergraduate degree (except BFA and BOL) with 50% marks (45% reserved for categories) and must have completed Mathematics at SSCor Intermediate/Degree level.||Entrance Test|
|Human Resource Management|
|MCA||3 years old||–|
Exclusivity From Entrance Test
- Candidates who have a Bachelor’s Degree and with 10 years of working experience prior to bachelor’s degree are not required to pass the entrance exam.
- Candidates possessing M.Com/ MHRM/ MFT/ MFM/ MMM/ CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBBS/ BL/ B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy/ Ag. B.Sc with two years of prior to obtaining a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of experience working and have passed ICET in the last three years or have passed the management aptitude tests conducted through AIMA and other National Bodies , or the entrance test conducted in conjunction with CDE, ANU.
Also Read : Introduction to Java – Difficulty Level : Easy
Candidates who meet the below qualifications are exempted from taking the entrance test for MBA with a single specialty :
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of working prior to the bachelor’s degree , or
- M.Com. / MHRM / MFT / MFM / MMM / CA / ICWA / ACS / MBBS / B.L. / B.Tech. / B.Pharmacy /Ag. BSc. degree and two years of experience prior to obtaining PG or Professional Degree, or
- A bachelor’s or master’s level degree (except BFA and BOL) with a minimum of two years of experience in the field and have passed ICET in the last three years or have passed the Management Aptitude Test that is administered by AIMA as well as other national organizations.
ANUCDE Guntur PG Diploma Admission 2022
The Acharya Nagarjuna offers an undergraduate diploma that is part-time with a time period of one year. The areas of specialization offered by the Postgraduate programs are as the following:
|Bioinformatics||Biotechnology||Hospital and Health Care Management||Business Management|
|Marketing Management||Human Resource Management||Financial Management||Banking and Financial Management|
|International Business||Travel and Tourism Management||Insurance Management||Journalism & Mass Communication|
|Computer Applications||Information Technology||Hotel Management||–|
To be eligible for acceptance for admission to PG diploma in bioinformatics candidates must possess a degree in Biology as well as Physical Sciences, engineering, medicine Pharmacology Agriculture and Veterinarian Science and related subjects to be eligible for the basic.
The minimum qualification for admission to the Diploma in Biotechnology is a graduate of Biological and Physical sciences Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacy, Agriculture, Animal Science and other related disciplines.
To be admitted to the other Diploma programs that are offered at Acharya Nagarjuna university, minimum qualification needed is a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for ANUCDE Guntur?
Candidates have to complete the admission form online and then finish the admission procedure with payment of the fees. This is the complete admission process in detail.
- The candidate should sign on to the website of the college
- Select the “Application Form” tab in the menu bar.
- Fill out the form for the course you are interested in.
- Complete the necessary information about your education, personal as well as work information with care.
- Paste an excellent quality photo without attestation.
- Send the completed application form along with an enclosure as per the instructions to the Director of the Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar, A.P. or submit it personally at the CDE headquarter or at the designated study centers.
- The Application fee has to be paid by DD of the specific amount according to the course to be drawn to the credit of the Director of the Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna university” and payable to SBI Bank and Andhra Bank, Nagarjuna Nagar or Nationalized or Scheduled Bank payable at Guntur.
- The applicant can also collect an application form from the center for study or the Centre of Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University by submitting the crossed DD from any commercial bank.
Alongside the completed application forms, applicants must be sure to attach attested photocopies these documents
- Birth certificate i.e. DOB Certificate or SSC certificate.
- The qualifying examination is an OD/PC (for master’s degrees)
- Certificate of Marks from the exam to be taken for qualifying.
- Caste certificate/PH/NCC/Sports certificate if the candidate is eligible to avail any of this reservation.
- ID document
|Formulation for application and Prospectus||Application Form|
|B.A./ BBA/ B.Sc./ BHM/ B.Com. Entrance Test||INR 250|
|MBA (3 3 years), MBA (2 years), MCA (2 years) Admission Test||INR 600|
|Admission to MBA(3 3 years), MBA (2 years) with the required degree||INR 400|
|Admission into UG/PG/PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate/B.Li. Sc.||INR 170|
- Candidates are required to enter their personal email address as a mark on memos, as well as any other important communication will be handled through it throughout the course.
- Students have to complete the application form with their signatures since it will be scannable and used to pass all tests and other purposes that are legal.
- Students can apply for change of their course/optional group/language/study centre within 15 days of the date of admission. Students have to submit Rs.500per change.
- In certain circumstances students can make an application for a change to the center of the examination, with the cost of Rs.1000or less.
- The applicant is able to make an application for a change to the contact address with the demand draft (DD) of Rs.50/50/ in favour of the Director Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University.
- The institution will provide a duplicate of the ID document together with an application cost of Rs.50/- and a completed application
- Candidates must be able to have their original documents checked within 2 months from the date of the date of their provisional admission. Document verification is done by appointment or in the CDE office in ANU as well as at the relevant Study Center.
- Foreign applicants must give a local address in Andhra Pradesh for correspondence.