How to See Recently Deleted Apps on iPhone and Android: There are a variety of reasons you may need to retrieve the data from an app that was deleted. Most often users delete apps just to discover they’ll require the app again, but don’t know the name. There are instances where apps are accidentally deleted by the owner or who has control of the device. It is also possible that you have to do the factory reset that removes all the apps that you’ve downloaded on your phone.
Did you ever delete an app but didn’t remember the name of the app? It is possible to check your history for all removed apps from your iPhone as well as Android device, even though you may be able to delete the application time ago.
There’s a simple way to track apps deleted by using your device’s default store . You can you can download them again at any time until the app is removed out of the app store.
Also Read : How to fix News and Interests Invading Memory?
How to See Recently Deleted Apps on iPhone and Android?
You can find the apps that were deleted for the both iOS and Android by visiting their respective stores. It displays a list of all downloads. If, however, you’ve previously downloaded a number of applications, it could take some time to locate the one you’re trying to find.
However it is possible to still access your deleted apps. Additionally, you can download the apps effortlessly. Let’s look at how to locate the apps you deleted in iOS or Android.
Also Read : 6 Methods to Fix Acer Monitor’s Signal Problem?
On iPhone (iOS)
If you’re an iPhone user and want to find the apps that were deleted from the App Store in one or two steps. Here are the steps to do this.
- Open App Store.
- Tap on your Profile at the top left corner.
- Click on Purchased.
- Navigate to This is not the case on this iPhone . Now, you will be able to view all the apps that were deleted that you have downloaded. Click on”Download” and download app that was deleted.
On Android (Play Store)
Play Store Play Store is the official and default apps downloading platform for the majority of Android. Therefore, if you’re an Android user, you can quickly look up deleted apps through the Play Store.
- Open Play Store.
- Tap on your Profile at the top left corner.
- Go to manage apps as well as devices.
- Navigate to Manage .
- Tap on Installed.
- Switch to Not Installed .
- This is where you can find every deleted app on Google Account. Google Account.
- To restart, simply tap the box, then click the Download icon located at the top-right corner.
Also Read : How can I Turn Off voice on PS5?
On Android (Galaxy Store)
Even though Play Store will be your standard platform, you can download apps from the Galaxy Store only if you are an Samsung smartphone user. If you’ve installed the program from Galaxy Store and then deleted the application. It is necessary to visit the Galaxy Store to see it.
Samsung customers can install official Samsung apps from their respective stores since certain apps are not available through Play Store. Play Store.
- Open Galaxy Store.
- Navigate to Menu.
- Tap on My Apps.
- Now, tap on the Sort by icon .
- Then, Turn off the installed applications and and Hit OK .
- When you turn it off, you’ll only see deleted applications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Recover the Deleted App on My Phone?
You can retrieve the app you deleted on your phone at any time by installing it again from the store. But, you might not be able to access certain applications again when they don’t comply with the store’s policy or security concerns.
Does Uninstalling the Apps Delete Its Data?
Uninstalling an application doesn’t erase the information. But, it is contingent upon the conditions. For instance, if you download the Facebook application and then erase it, your information won’t be deleted since the entire data is saved to Facebook’s server. Facebook server.
However when you remove any offline games, the information will be deleted since the game’s data is stored local to your phone.
How to view and recover deleted apps using Google Play
The easiest method to get access to your deleted apps is on your device. Google Play is a great app to access deleted apps. Google Play app keeps a history of the applications that you’ve downloaded, and permits you to view your application history. Follow these easy instructions.
- Start Google Play on your device. Google Play app on your device. Select your Profile icon located in the upper-right corner. Check to see if you’re logged to your same Google account that you used for downloading the missing applications.
- On the left menu click in the menu to access My Apps & Games; On some Android phones, the menu could be Control apps & devices instead.
- Click the button the Manage button on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Tap to the installed to the top left corner.
- A pop-up window will appear in the lower right corner of the display. Tap Not Installed.
- Here you’ll find the an overview of all of the applications that are connected to your Google account.
- To sort my recently deleted applications, click the name on the top right.
- Tap Recently Added. This will remove the most recent deleted applications that are associated with Google. Google account.
- To restore the app onto your mobile device just tap the icon to just to the left, and then select to the icon for downloading. icon that is located in the upper right-hand corner.
It’s crucial to note that the listing of apps can be used with your Google account as well as all of the devices you have, and not only the one you’re currently using. Every application you’ve installed on any gadget (unless you’ve deleted one) appears on the list, which means it’s a useful tool.
Another thing to remember is that paid apps are accessible for use on every Google gadget, and not only the one that purchased the app. If you make use of this Google Play Library method to retrieve apps purchased then you don’t have to purchase them again.
Accidentally Deleted the Google Play Store
It’s not uncommon it happens that Google Play Store abruptly disappears absent from on your Android device. However, it’s still available. It’s still there. Google Play Store is a pre-loaded application, which means you aren’t able to remove it completely from your smartphone.
- All you have to do is open the Settings on your smartphone and click on Applications and applications, depending on the Android version you’re running.
- Find Google Play Store and then select Google Play Store from the list of apps on your smartphone.
- Next, tap Enable. The Google Play Store will reappear on your home screen.
The most typical explanation for why that Play Store going away is after you’ve disabled the app on your phone. When you enable it, you’ve made it come back.
How to view and recover deleted apps using Phone rescue
If you’re looking to look deeper into the history of your device, PhoneRescue is an extremely powerful recovery tool that works on Android devices. It does more than just display the deleted app’s data. It also can restore deleted content. The manufacturer states that it can be used with almost every Android device. The program is available for free however, you’ll eventually need to purchase a license to use it for the rest of your life.
- First, download PhoneRescue onto your desktop computer. Yes, you read it right it works on your computer.
- Start the app, and you’ll get some short guidelines about how to use it.
- Use the device’s USB cable for connecting to connect your Android device to the computer. It will prompt you to perform simple tasks, such as activating USB Debugging or installing root on your smartphone. The program will guide you through it in a snap.
- When the preliminary tests are finished After that, you can select the type of data you would like to save. There are many kinds of types of files which PhoneRescue has access to. But, you must make sure you have checked off the App Documents in the menu.
- Simply click next, and you’ll see the complete list of data that was found. The software lets you retrieve data directly onto your device, which can be an efficient time-saver. There may be some of your other data mixed together, but it’s best to be able to see the apps that you’ve deleted.
What to Do if All Apps Went Missing
It’s true that the Android OS (Operating System) is a baffling and unique thing. If all your apps suddenly disappeared, there are usually an array of possible reasons. One reason is that you might have unintentionally deleted all of them.
To ensure that there isn’t an accidental deletion, you must set the phone’s settings in “safe mode.” On numerous Android devices, press the Power button till the option to turn off power is displayed on screen. Then press long-press to power off and select
Secure Mode when it shows.
The phone will reboot. If all your applications appear again, it is an issue with the software. The majority of the time this happens due to an application called a launcher. When in Safe Mode you can go to the settings of your phone and look to find any Launchers. If you’re interested in one to keep, you must clear the cache and the data, then start your phone. If you don’t intend to download, remove it. After this the apps will appear on the next restart of your phone.