Snapchat shortcuts: Snapchat It is a very popular social media platform. Snapchat users, particularly teens, seem to be obsessed with keeping their Snap Streaks alive. Snapchat users, especially teens, are obsessed with keeping their Snap Streaks going. Shortcut It can be extremely helpful in sending Snaps It takes only a few seconds. Snapchat allows you to send each friend an individual snap. It was slow and inconvenient. Snapchat created a Shortcut feature that allows users to send snaps to selected friends, without having to send each one individually. The shortcut list can be edited at any time.
What is Snapchat Shortcut?
Snapchat is well-known for its creative features. Snapchat shortcuts is one such feature. Snapchat shortcuts allow users to create shortcuts that will take them to their most frequently used contacts.
It is a smart idea to create a shortcut to the contact of any friend you want to keep in touch with.
Follow these simple steps to create the Snapchat shortcut. Snapchat users don’t know how to create the shortcut because it is hidden in the app.
We have listed a few steps that you can use to create your first Snapchat Shortcut.
- Log in to your Snapchat account by opening the Snapchat app on your smartphone
- You can either snap an image or pull one from your Camera Roll.
- To open your contact list, click on the “Send to” button.
- Click on the top bar and click “Send to..” to show your cursor
- Tap on the “Create Shortcuts” button
- You will be taken to a new page. Click on the “Choose Emoji Field” and tap in the Emoji that you want to assign the shortcut.
- After you’ve chosen the emoji to use, choose the friend or group of friends that you want from your friend list.
- Click on “Create Shortcut”.
Also Read : Compare Samsung Galaxy A51 to A13 Samsung
How to send a Snap with the Shortcut
Once you’ve created the shortcut you can send Snaps directly to the friend or group you added to it. This is how to send a snap with the shortcut.
- Take a snap with the Snapchat app
- Your friends’ list will appear when you click on the “Send to” button in the lower right corner.
- Your shortcut emoji will be at the top of your list. Click the Emoji to select the friends with whom you want to share the snap.
- To send the snaps, click the arrow button in the lower right corner.
Also Read : Oppo A16 Review: Pros and Cons
How to add chat shortcuts to iOS
These steps will allow you to create a Snapchat shortcut on your iOS device.
- Swipe right from the home screen to open the Today view
- Scroll down and click the “Edit” button
- To edit your Today view, tap on the “+” button beside the Snapchat Widget.
- Here, select all your best friends
- The Today View will now show all the contacts with Bitmoji.
Once you have added your friends to the widget you can tap on their Bitmoji to chat directly with them.
How to add Snapchat chat shortcuts to Android Phone
A Snapchat widget can be added to your Android phone directly. This will allow you to quickly access your Snapchat chats. Here’s how you do it:
- Hold down the Home screen of your Android smartphone.
- Click the Widgets link
- Scroll down to see the Snapchat Widgets
- You can place your contacts in this widget
- Now, add the widget to the home screen.
After the widget has been added, you can access your chats directly from there.
Can I add text instead of an emoji to the shortcut?
Snapchat does not allow users to add text into shortcuts. It can be difficult to find which contact is which emoji because shortcuts are essentially pinned group on Snapchat.
Do you think anyone will be able to see that I have used one of my Snapchat shortcuts for them?
The shortcut you create in your app is only available to you. This will not be sent to the other user.
What number of people can you fit in a shortcut?
Snapchat has not released a number, but you should be capable of adding 200 users to one shortcut. This number cannot be exceeded by the application.